Certifications & Policies
Olympia Odos implements an Integrated Management System (IMS) certified by TÜV HELLAS (TÜV NORD), in the following fields:
- The motorway concession management, which includes the financing of the Project, the operation and maintenance of the motorway and the management of the Motorists Service Stations;
- The operation of the motorway, which includes the traffic and incidents management, the road and E/M maintenance, the customers’ and subscribers’ service.
The company’s Integrated Management System meets the following objectives:
Assuring the Quality of the service provided to all motorway users, in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Protecting the environment and monitoring the observance of the environmental terms of the Project in general, by meeting the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 international standard.
Protecting the Health and Safety of the employees working for the motorway, by applying the OHSAS 18001:2007 international standard.
Health & Safety Policy
Managing the Road Safety and in particular the fleet of the operation and maintenance vehicles according to the ISO 39001:2012 standard.
Olympia odos undertakes to:
- Provide quality services to the drivers/customers;
- Create an effective environmental management system for the motorway;
- Provide a high level health and safety system to its employees and all the people employed in the infrastructure project.
The Integrated Management System complies with the philosophy of the company, as this is expressed through its vision and values.